- Model NO.: CAS# 20120-33-6
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Colorless to Light Yellow
- Content(%): 80± 2.0
- CAS No: 20120-33-6
- Kind: Flame Retardant
- Application: Post-Processing Auxiliary
- Ion Type: Weak Cation
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
Appearance: colorless to light yellow liquid
Ion Type: weak cation
Content % : 80± 2.0
Solubility: soluble in water
CAS NO: 20120-33-6
Properties and the characteristics
1. In the cotton fabric has excellent antiflaming effect.
2. Wash fastness is good, washed thirty times above, still has good antiflaming effect.
3. The fabric color, color fastness is less affected.
Range of application
Suitable for all kinds of cotton fabric.
Method of use
Application formula: durability cotton flame retardant 300 -400g/L
Melamine-formaldehyde condensation compound 40-55g/L
Phosphoric acid (85%) (PH3-4 advisable) 5-15 g/L
FSA softener 20-40g/L
Penetrant JFC 0.5g/L
Technological process: liquor→a dip a rolling →(or two immersion two rolling, rolling rate 70-80%)→preliminary drying (105 ºC) →baking (165-170 ºC x 2-3 min) →alkaline cleaning→washing →drying
1. The baking temperature is too low or the time too short will directly influence the antiflaming and washing fastness.
2. If Phosphoric acid dosage excess will influence fabric strength, too little will influence antiflaming and washing fastness, should be strictly controlled. Due to the fabric strength has more or less influence after antiflaming, therefore, please confirm the fabric strength in advance.
3. Fabric after baking should be caustic wash timely (sodium carbonate: 20 g/L × 40 ºC × 20 min), washed to neutral, avoid affecting the fabric strength and antiflaming effect.
70 kg/ plastic drum , or as per customer's requirement, storage in a cool and dry area.