This is used as penetrating agent of cellulose fiber in scouring.
1. High emulsifying capacity, resist to re-deposition and very eminent wetting ability.
2. Excellent scouring property, and ensure the fabrics have good whiteness and capillary effect after treatment.
3. be stable in hard water and bleach bath (Sodium hypochlorite, Sodium chlorite, Hydrogen peroxide)
4. Can keep stable with caustic soda solution (below 160g/L) at normal temperature.
5. Have good compatibility with amylase desizing slurry.
Chemical Composition: Combination of higher alcohols phosphates.
Appearance: Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid
Water solubility: Dissolved easily in water
pH (100%): 6~8
Stability: Resist to strong alkali, H.T. and oxidant
Storage: Can be stored for 12 months in closed container under normal temperature after EX factory.
Application TDS and process
It is suitable for continuous sizing, scouring and bleaching technology, especially for cold stacking processing technic. The dosage can be adjusted by fabric feature, and the following application is suggested:
1. Padding-Steaming method
Sodium hydroxide (100%) 30~60g/L
Pick up About 95%
Steaming time 60~120 min
H2O2 (27.5%) 10~20g/L
pH (adjust by NaOH) 10.5~11