Green Gental Surfactant Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 kgs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: APG-0810 APG-1214
- Usage: Surfactants
- Categary: 0810/0814/1214
- Specification: 200kgs/Drum
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Light Yellow Liquid or Dark Brown Liquid
- Transport Package: 200kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
INCI name: Capryl Glucoside/Coco-glucoside/Lauryl Glucoside
Synonyms: Decyl Glucoside
CAS NO.: 68515-73-1/141464-42-8/110615-47-9
|Testing Items||APG 0810||APG 0810H60||APG 0810H65||APG 0810H70||APG 0810H70DK|
|Appearance, 25ºC||Light yellow liquid||Dark Brown liquid|
|Solid Content %||50 min||58-62||62-65||68-72||68-72|
|PH Value (20% aq.)||11.5-12.5||11.5-12.5||11.5-12.5||11.5-12.5||6.0-9.0|
|Viscosity (20ºC, mPa.s)||150-300||500-2500||2000-4000||3000-5000||3000-5000|
|Free Fatty Alcohol (wt %)||1 max||1 max||1 max||1 max||1 max|
|Sulfated Ash (wt %)||3 max||3 max||3 max||3 max||3 max|
|Testing Items||APG 0814B46||APG 0814B55||APG 0814B64|
|Appearance, 25ºC||Light yellow liquid|
|Solid Content %||50-52||50-52||50-52|
|PH Value (20% aq.)||11.5-12.5||11.5-12.5||11.5-12.5|
|Free Fatty Alcohol (wt %)||1max||1max||1max|
|Sulfated Ash (wt %)||3max||3max||3max|
|Testing Items||APG 1214|
|Appearance, 25ºC||Light yellow liquid|
|Solid Content %||50.0-52.0|
|Water (wt %)||48.0-50.0|
|PH Value (20% aq.)||11.5-12.5|
|Viscosity (20ºC, mPa.s)||2000-4000|
|Free Fatty Alcohol (wt %)||1 max|
|Sulfated Ash (wt %)||3 max|
Application for 0810
- No irritation to eyes with good softness to skin, it can be widely used in personal care and household cleaning products formula, such as shampoo, bath liquid, cleanser, hand sanitizer, day cream, night cream, body cream & lotion and hand cream etc. It is also a good foaming agent for children blowing bubbles
- It has good solubility, permeability and compatibility in strong acid, strong alkali and electrolyte solution, with non-corrosive effect of various materials. It causes no flaw after washing and does not cause stress cracking of plastic products. It is suitable for household cleaning, industry hard surface cleaning, refining agent with good Resistance of high temperature and strong alkali for textile industry, oil adopts the foaming agent for oil exploitation and pesticide adjuvant.
- APG 0814 provides excellent dishwashing performance especially in combination with anionic and amphoteric surfactants. This product is, therefore, well suited for the manufacture of manual dishwashing agents. In manual dishwashing formulations it exhibits an equivalent performance to APG 1214 coupled with the benefit of improved low temperature behavior.
- APG 0814 provides good detergent performance when used for surfactant systems in a wide variety of household and institutional cleaning products, e.g., hard surface cleaners and liquid laundry detergents.
- Laundry Detergents, Liquid Hand Dish Detergents, I&I Cleaners: It is well suited for laundry applications, where micellar solubilization, emulsification and detergency are required. These alkyl polyglucoside surfactants function as conventional non-ionic surfactants, but are easy to formulate because they do not exhibit a gel phase upon dilution. It is soluble and stable in liquid formulations containing high levels of builders and electrolytes. Also, these alkyl polyglucoside surfactants are compatible, and in some cases synergistic, with enzymes, optical brightners, and other surfactants, including cationics.
- Liquid Hand Dish Detergents: In products such as liquid hand dish detergent, where high foaming and good detergency are required, APG1214 provides excellent performance coupled with outstanding mildness to skin.
Storage for 0810
Expiration date is 12 months with original package. The storage temperature is preferably in the range of 0 to 45ºC.If store a long time at 45ºC or more, the color of products will gradually become darker. When products were stored at room temperature, there will be a small amount of solid precipitation or appearance of turbidity which is due to a small amount of Ca2,Ma2(≤500ppm) at high PHs, but this will have no negative impacts on the properties. With lower PH value down to 9 or less, the products can become clear and transparent.
Storage for 0814
It can be stored in sealed original containers protected from frost and below 40ºC for at least 1 year.
Maximum Storage Temperature: recommended maximum storage temperature of APG 0814 is 43°C. When heating, avoid prolonged localized temperatures exceeding 43°C to avoid possible product discoloration. Use tempered water when possible. Low pressure steam is acceptable if the product is monitored regularly.
Bulk storage material: Carbon steel should not be used to store or handle APG 0814 due to probable contamination by iron. Recommended plastic drum or IBC made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) are both acceptable.
Storage for 1214
It can be stored in sealed original containers protected from frost and below 45 ºC for at least 2 years.
Maximum Storage Temperature: When heating, avoid prolonged localized temperatures exceeding 43ºC to avoid possible product discoloration. Use tempered water when possible. Low pressure steam is acceptable if the product is monitored regularly. For easier handling the product can be warmed up to max. 50ºC for a short duration without influence onto the product specification.
If the product is stored at temperatures below 38ºC crystallization may occur. Depending on the storage time sedimentation may occur. Therefore, the product should be heated and stirred until uniform before use. APG 1214 has a high pH-value and for this reason the product contains no preservatives.
Bulk storage material: Carbon steel should not be used to store or handle APG 1214 due to probable contamination by iron. Recommended plastic drum or IBC made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) are both acceptable.