- Model NO.: BA-530
- Appearance: Powder
- Kind: Optical Brightener
- Application: Dying Auxiliary
CAS NO :12768-92-2
Molecular mass: 960
Formula : C40H42N12O10S2.2Na
Type of product:Mixture substance
Appearance: Yellowish powder
E Value(±10): 530
Ionic character: Anionic
Performance and Features:
1. Convenient in application, diluted with water.
2. It can be directly added into the paper pulp, but in the course of adding, should avoid adding together with the other cationic chemicals or directly contact, mix. Adding in the pulp, the proportion based on weight of between oba and absolute dry paper pulp is 0.05%~1.5%.
3. It can be used in cotton , dosage: 0.05-0.4% (o.w.f.); Liquor ratio: 1:10-30; Temperature: 80'C~100'C 30~60min ;
Packaging and Storage:
Packaging with 25kg bag, or special Packaging according to customers, more than one year of stability,store at the room temperature.
1. The product information is only for reference, research and identification. We will not bear the responsibility or the patent dispute.
2. If you have any questions in technical or use, please contact with us in time.